This Banana Cream Cheesecake recipe is made with a fresh banana cheesecake topped with banana bavarian cream! It’s smooth, creamy & full of the most amazing banana flavor!
This cheesecake recipe is my new favorite and might just stay that way forever. It combines two of my favorite things – banana flavor and cheesecake. It’s no secret that the hubs and I have a love of banana flavored dessert. And ever since I was a kid, I have loved cheesecake. So when I first discovered the banana cream cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory, I knew I was in heaven. The only regret I have in regards to this cheesecake is that it has taken me so long to create it at home!
So let’s not waste any more time. You need to make this ASAP so to get started, we’ve got the crust. I like to use vanilla wafers in a lot of my crusts, rather than graham cracker crumbs, but it’d be an easy swap to use graham crackers too.
1. 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
2. 1/4 cup sugar
3. 1/2 cup butter, melted
4. 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
5. 1/2 cup sugar
6. 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
7. 3 to 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
8. 1-3/4 cups cold milk
9. 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
2. Set aside 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture for topping.
3. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. Springform pan or 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
5. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
6. Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
7. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in remaining whipped topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer.
8. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
Yield: 10 servings
Source : tasteofhomecom