Chocolate and peanut butter keto no bake cookies ? We say yes of course !
For those who are not familiar with the Keto diet, to sum up, it is a low carb diet, high-fat eating plan. After a week or so on this type of diet, your body will enter a state known as « ketosis, » where your body burns more fat for energy because it doesn’t have the carbs that it would normally use.
Thus, the diet Keto helps to lose a lot of excess water, curb cravings and lead to substantial weight loss. To see those benefits, you’d need to faithfully follow the plan. If we give up and consume carbohydrates, then we lose the state of » ketosis » .
This chocolate and peanut butter keto no bake cookies is a great recipe for a Keto diet, because there is no dairy products or gluten, they also do not contain added sugar and they are rich, creamy and totally delicious ! Even those who do not follow the Keto diet will love these cookies ! Here is how to prepare them :
1 cup and 1/3 creamy peanut butter
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Prepare a large baking sheet by covering it with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butter, coconut flakes and cocoa powder. Mix until the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Using a spoon, place a small ball of the biscuit mixture on the baking sheet and use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3″ cookie. Repeat until there is no more mixture in the bowl.
4. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes, because the cookies melt if left out at room temperature. Take them out and enjoy.
5. Simply place your finished cookies in a large freezer bag or airtight container and keep frozen until you’re ready to enjoy them.
Note : This recipe makes approximately 10 cookies.